stream of thoughts

Life is...a creation. Creation is...a process through which we get a product of our personal imagination. Life is...a process through which we get a product of our personal imagination.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

On the Edge


The sound penetrates
every moment,
The images passing
through me,
Entire space vibrates
Hands and feet catching what's
Inbetween
the soil and the sky.

Down, down, down
To the core,
Down to the roots.
The Tower of Babylon!
The stones!
Water!
Fire!
Deep, deep
Down.

Up, up, up
The book of eternity
Written but not lived.
Stars. Reflection. Source.
Dancing the life away
And Back.

I hear you.
I dance you.
You can't see me.
You can't understand me.
My language is invented.
You have to feel it!
I am away.
Distance is to be danced accross.
Try.
Come to the Edge.
That's where everything lives.
The rest is either waiting to be born
Or have already withered.

Come, dance with me...
On one side there is white,
On the other black.
All the colours are here,
On the Edge.

Come, dance with me...
On the Edge.

No worry.
Body will easily find it's balance.
So will mind.
And heart, too.

Come, dance with me...
On the Edge.


1 Comments:

At 2:35 pm, Blogger प्रदीप शर्मा "आकाश" said...

"Come to the Edge.
That's where everything lives."

"waiting to be born"

just awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my stimulated though after reading this is ....

I AM ON THE EDGE...EXPLORING & REACHING MY UNBORN BEING...I AM BEING MORE THAN ME.....I AM EXPANDING LIKE THE DANCE OF THE UNIVERSE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home