stream of thoughts

Life is...a creation. Creation is...a process through which we get a product of our personal imagination. Life is...a process through which we get a product of our personal imagination.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fairy in the woods

She's coming closer to me.

Offering her hand as I stretch mine.

She's got words, I have a pen.

Our eyes meet, the decision is mine.


"It's all up to you

What you see and feel

No one can persuade you

What's not and what's real."


"You know why I'm here".

It felt like a whisper of the sea.

I'm drowning in her eyes.

She keeps talking silently to me.


"It's all up to you

What you see and feel

No one can persuade you

What's not and what's real."


It's just the two of us, all alone.

No witness to confirm this vision,

Maybe I am talking to myself.

Is this a part od my mind's illusion?


It's all up to you

What you see and feel

No one can persuade you

What's not and what's real.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Blogger प्रदीप शर्मा "आकाश" said...

liked it very much. a person can be victimized by his own frame of thoughts , perceptions. its very difficult and easy too to break the existing pattern of perception.


perception can give birth to either the heaven or the hell. keep on writing !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home