stream of thoughts

Life is...a creation. Creation is...a process through which we get a product of our personal imagination. Life is...a process through which we get a product of our personal imagination.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Avebury


No thoughts.
No feelings.
Just being.
My feet are finding their own way.
Body touches the wet stone.
We merge together.
Becoming one.
Thousands of years passing through me.
...
The stone releaseas me.
Gives me back to my time.
I AM.
Here and now.
More than ever.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 pm, Blogger प्रदीप शर्मा "आकाश" said...

speechless i am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Thousands of years passing through me"

"I AM"

"More than ever."

those lines are just awesome...!!!!

I know ages have passed ....
A long story started before time..
I am not in the boundaries...
Have i forgotten something that happened before..?
There is just much more more in this now ....
Something is whispering through me...
I already knew all before I came here...

I was...I am...I will be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home